- Assessing individual and organizational selling competencies
- Assessing organizational and individual selling skills (strengths and weaknesses)
- Identifying the "hunters" vs. the "farmers" in the organization
- Identify issues/concern of the sales organization that were restraining their potential
- Recommendations for improvement
The scope of work involved 34 observed customer calls and over 115 hours of interaction with the sales people.
The results from both assessment methods correlated well and areas for both individual and organizational improvement were identified, including recommendations for specific improvements as well as maintaining/strengthening the organization's competitive strengths. The objectives of the sponsors were met.